Sunday 19 February 2012

#LFW - francesca marotta

So this was my first experience of London Fashion Week as an actual journalist working on behalf of TellusFashion. Not only did I get to go to Somerset House, attempt to get into a few shows, and generally just hang around with lots of other fashiony people, I also got the opportunity to attend a couple of catwalk shows which I then got to report on.

The first show I attended was Francesca Marotta:

 
 
 
 

The collection was dark and mysterious and the mixture of materials was stunning. From wool coats with brocade sleeves to leather skirts mixed with sheer shirts, the contrast was fabulous, as was the use of lace. This only added to the drama of the collection and the show. Set in the grand Goldsmith's Hall, it was the perfect location for a beautiful show.

To read more about the collection, click here to read my article written for TellusFashion.
Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment