Thursday 17 May 2012

bjorn borg

So last week I got an unexpected tweet from Bjorn Borg saying I was the random lucky winner of some Bjorn Borg underwear, which was definitely a nice surprise. And then today on my arrival home from uni I had a lovely, and very colourful package waiting for me. An even better surprise. Inside contained 2 pairs of ladies knickers and 3 pairs of men's boxers, which will make for a perfect accessory to sleep in! There was even a handwritten note which gave the whole package even more of a personal touch.



This is a great form of promotion for a company like Bjorn Borg. It builds up and a good reputation and creates a loyal fan base which all in all will mean good results. 

Follow Bjorn Borg on Twitter.

You never know, you might be the next lucky winner!

Thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment