Tuesday 26 February 2013

TOKYO

Earlier this month I went on the trip of a lifetime. I initially heard about the Tokyo trip in first year and thought, keep dreaming; never did I think I would ever be able to go. But after working all summer, I somehow managed to raise the funds and I could not let this opportunity go. 

A 12 hour flight later, we landed in Tokyo. My first thoughts were that it was so clean and white, the complete opposite to New York or London. It was also so calm, considering it is the capital city, never once did it feel over-crowded. I think New York is still my favourite city, but Tokyo is another level. You will never experience anything like it. If you ever get the chance to visit you will not be disappointed.

Here is an insight into my week:


Trip of a lifetime.
Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment