Monday 31 January 2011

Always a Bargain in Primark!

Primark is definitely a secret favourite of mine. It's great for accessories and sometimes clothes too, and I love it when people don't notice that it's from Primark. Although there have been times when I've thought about what I'm wearing and realised that most of my outfit is Primark, and then I feel a bit cheap!

But anyway, on one of my regular visits to Primark I found some pretty good bargains:


This dress was £5. Pretty good really! I bought it with the summer in mind, but that's not going to stop me wearing it now. I love the vintage-style pattern, and when worn with lots of gold jewellery it looks good. I just want a big, cream chunky knit cardigan to wear with it now.


I saw this skirt the other week but decided against it. But then on Saturday I saw it again and thought I was stupid for not buying it in the first place! £3, down from £5, for this black velvet body con skirt is a bargain! It's perfect for nights out and I will most probably wear it next week when I go home for a night out; I can't wait!

However, I have noticed recently that Primark is getting more expensive, this is definitely not good for the students budget!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment