Sunday 30 January 2011

So Much FCUK!

Okay so I haven't blogged in a while, but thats because I have been tied up with so much uni work. Our coursework involved choosing a particular brand and writing a report on how it can extend itself it a new market. So I chose French Connection and introduced an interiors line. I think it could work! Here are the advertising campaigns that I designed for this new collection:


I tried to capture the theme of the current French Connection campaigns with 'The Man' and 'The Woman', but instead it was 'The Home'! Yes the adverts have got the delightful Georgia May Jagger and Kate Moss in, and if these were real French Connection adverts they probably wouldn't, but I just liked the look of them and they seemed to fit really well!

Hope you like
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment