Friday 6 July 2012

barcelona + benicassim

I have been waiting months for today to arrive and now it is finally here I am beyond excited. Today I am off to Barcelona with the girls and on tuesday we travel down to Benicassim for the festival. With the likes of Florence and the Machine, Ed Sheeran and Dizzee Rascal playing it is guaranteed to be a spectacular couple of weeks. 

Yesterday therefore consisted of packing, which is not one of my best skills, and as per I have packed absolutely everything - just in case!

I though laying out everything I wanted to take would help with the packing; it didn't I just kept adding to the pile!

This is what I am planning to wear for the four days of the festival but no doubt it is likely to change between now and then!

Ed Sheeran - Small Bump

Imagine this song playing, it is the end of the festival, the sun has set and the whole crowd is singing along. Literally can't wait!!

So with my copy of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' in hand today I leave the lovely rain that has been non stop to 30 degree sunshine! Jealous!? See you in a couple of weeks!

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment