Tuesday 6 November 2012

burgh island

You will all know by now the extent of my obsession with Ben Howard; so when my flatmate introduced me to his new EP the other day, Burgh Island, I was pretty happy. The EP may only be four songs long but Ben certainly didn't disappoint and I have had it on repeat ever since. 

Oats in the Water is my favourite song off the EP and here's Ben singing it in the Radio 1 Live Lounge a few months ago. Absolute perfection.

Ben may have missed out on the Mercury Music Prize last week but with his fast approaching UK sell out tour, I don't think he has anything to worry about. I am very jealous of anybody who has a ticket and as I said to my friend the other day, I think Ben Howard is the only thing that is going to get my through my degree this year. 

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment