Saturday 26 April 2014

bargain hunt




sunglasses - moussy / shirt - missguided / necklace - topshop / trousers - french connection / shoes - primark

One guess as to where these shoes are from? (hint: they're not from Zara) Yes, I was shocked too when I was walking through Primark and saw these little beautys hanging on the rail; I'm not surprised they were the last pair left and it just so happened that they were my size - it was meant to be!

These are the perfect spring shoe and just what I needed to update my winter wardrobe. There not too much of a sandle - it's definitely too early to be getting your toes out - but they are the perfect alternative when the weather is nice to my many pairs of black winter boots. And let's face it, we all like to grasp onto summer and soon as we can! 

What's better they go with everything and I am really enjoying experimenting with some colour clashing this season. For the small price of £6 I would highly recommend and the are super comfy too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment