Tuesday 28 December 2010

Christmas Eve Eve!

After many attempts at trying to go on a night out with my friends, we finally achieved a successful one last thursday on Christmas eve eve! We hit Plug, the student night in Sheffield on a thursday! In there I must have seen pretty much my entire old 6th form, it was good to see people, but also weird at the same time! But not before we went to Soyo, the 'trendiest' bar in Sheffield; the toliets are amazing, it has a red sofa and amazing mirrors!

Here are some photos of the night ...


Here we are in Soyo's toilets; amazing aren't they! I'm wearing a dress that I recently bought from Topshop! It was a bit of a guilty buy, as I had no money at the time, but I couldn't resist! I'm wearing it with half and half tights, yes the same ones as I have been wearing for the past few nights out! My heels are from Garage Shoe, a really good, cheap shoe shop if you can get over the instant chaviness! And then my coat is from like 2 Christmas's ago from H&M, but I still love it!



Me and my friends in the toilets of Plug!





And these were taken before we had even gone out! I think the wine must have gone to out heads!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment