Wednesday 22 December 2010

Kings of Leon!

On Sunday I went to see one of my all time favourite bands, Kings of Leon; it was AMAZING! I think thats the only word I can use to describe it! Not only was the music good, but the entire show they put on. To start they had a massive glitter ball and lots of pink smoke, and then throughout the band were filmed whilst on stage and this was played through big screens on the back. There was also the lighting which complimented the mood of song that was being played. It was so amazingly amazing! Here are some photos of it all ...








These are some photos of the outfit I wore ...




I wore a little black dress that I got in the French Connection sale in the summer, half and half tights from Primark with over the knee socks worn over the top from H&M in order to stay warm! My necklace was bought in the New Look sale and the boots were from Garage Shoe. I wore with a dark purple lipstick!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment