Wednesday 29 December 2010

An Education


Trailer for 'An Education'

When this film was first released in 2009 I was aware of it in the press due to the 3 Oscars it was nominated for, and at the time thought I want to see that film. Well today I finally did. And I would definitely recommend it. Okay it's no action blockbuster, but there's something about it that just makes it good; it's charming. Carey Mulligan was brilliant and undoubtedly deserved her BAFTA as well as her Oscar nomination for best leading actress and there is some beautiful music in the soundtrack that fits the film perfectly.

Whilst I was watching it I couldn't help but think that the fashions that were around in the 1960s, when the film was set, wouldn't look out of place on the high street today.




Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment