Saturday 9 July 2011

Got Enough Bags There?

My final photoshoot from this months Vogue is that named 'Style Hunter' photographed by Raymond Meier. With a preview at the new seasons key accessories it is shot in a street style kinda way. Perfect shoot to give me inspiration for my next uni project.


Love the over use of accessories, I mean who needs just one bag at any time, and also the complete mix-match of colours, patterns and textures. I think the fact that it is shot in the street as 'street style' photography means that the looks just work. The headgear reminds me of the A/W11 Topshop unique show, and I love the cropping of the 4th and 5th images. If the image was of the model as a whole it would still look good, yet the cropping of just the feet draws the audience in and gives a more dramatic focus. And I love how the Celine bag (image 4) is decorated with childrens stickers. It just adds that extra touch.

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment