Thursday 7 July 2011

To The Left, To The Left

The holiday to Puerto Pollensa in Majorca where my friends and I developed a little obsession with Beyonce, Alioli and Sangria! Along with all this we got to see some gorgeous places and here are some of my favourtie photos of the holiday:

My friends and I
Katy, Jenny, Myself and Fiona

The View

The Sangria

Pollensa Market
The biggest fruit and veg market I've ever seen and some lovely little jewellery stores. 

Alcudia Old Town 
The Church.
The view over all the houses from the walkway.

The Cocktails 
Caipirinha, my favourite cocktail. My Dad introduced me to this a few years back, and the mix of the sour limes with the sweetness of the sugar topped off with the kick from the rum is the perfect mix. The Lemon Lounge, a bar off one of the jettys, is the best place that serves them.

Palma
One of the most gorgeous cities I've ever been to. Behind every corner was something completley different.
   
The cathedral was one of the best pieces of Architecture ever. And positioned on the lake, it is the most stunning setting.

The boats in the harbour.

Most interesting tree. Love the colour and the shape.

Love This Photo
 Taken by Jennifer Horne.

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment