Friday 24 June 2011

HOLIDAY!

Toooooo many clothes! This is the result of me trying to pack for my holiday:


Do you find that running up to a holiday you find yourself constantly saying 'I don't have any clothes for my holiday', yet when it comes to packing you want to take everything? Well this is my problem, this week I have been trying to pack for my holiday to Majorca, yet I want to take everything in my wardrobe even though a lot of it I havent worn since last summer. And even then I probably took it on holiday and didn't even wear it. The 'what if' debate always wins when I'm packing and I therefore end up taking an outfit for every possible occasion 'just in case'! Thankfully I managed to get it all into my suitcase.

See you in 2 weeks!
Enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. i am THE worst at packing. i take too much and have to pay extra at the airport and i always forget the most important stuff- once i even threw my passport in the bin by accident!! hope you have a lovely holiday! xx

    www.thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete