Thursday 9 June 2011

Look What I Found ...

Just casually walking through New Look today, turned and saw theses monstrosities of a shoe. They are designed by London College of Fashion and will set you back a nice £50. But really? There is nothing fashionable about these. The colours are even brighter than they look in the photo and are made from some lovely plastic material. They are also ridiculously high, I made my friend Laura try them on (see below) and she could hardly walk in them, only shuffle! Some women even came up to us and asked us if we wanted her to make an early booking in A&E for us cos if you fall in these, you WILL break something!

Let me know what you think, but personally I think they are crazy. Couldn't even imagine Lady Gaga in them!

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment