Monday 6 June 2011

ASOS Meets ...

Whilst having a little nosy on the ASOS facebook page I came across the feature ASOS Meets. Here I came across an adorable LA band, Best Coast.

"Festival is your time to shine - you can do whatever you want and wear whatever you want..." Bethany Consentino

See the interview with Best Coast's lead singer here. Here she talks about the link between music and fashion. The band are really cute and stylish and are a perfect summer listen.

Best Coast - Boyfriend.
This is my favourite song from the band.

All this talk on festivals has got me thinking about what I want to wear when I go to V Fest and Leeds Fest at the end of the summer. I'm thinking about going for a pretty festival look with lots of very girlie clothes. Here are some ideas I've taken from ASOS:

To see the full extent of ASOS's range of Festival Fashion, click here.
Enjoy xx

2 comments: