Tuesday 21 June 2011

Monday Night

This was my outfit to Corp last night:

Me and my friend Jen before our night out. I'm wearing top, jacket and shorts all from Topshop and worn with my new heels which you can see a few posts below.

Corporation (Corp) is a club in Sheffield. It is nothing fancy and is pretty dirty inside, but everyone seems to love it; including me! However I don't think me and the mosher room in corp mix very well, as last night I didn't know any of the songs! And it was all a little scary! However if you go on a Monday night, the upstairs room is lots of fun and the drinks are really cheap. I'd recommend it!

Enjoy xx

2 comments:

  1. aaa a true Topshop girl, just like me! love the leather jacket. xx

    www.thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jacket!

    Lisa

    http://theadornedprecedent.com

    ReplyDelete