Wednesday 8 August 2012

barcelona + benicassim

Apologies this has taken so long to write but finally this is the blog post about my holiday. 
So I spent the first two weeks of July in Spain travelling between Barcelona and Benicassim festival and I have to say this has been one of the best holidays I have ever been on. Here are a few of my favourite photos and moments from the holiday.

Barcelona

We - myself, Jenny, Hanna and Anna - started off in Barcelona where we spent the days doing the typical sightseeing activities and the evening drinking sangria and cocktails. In fact most of the holiday was spent drinking sangria - when in Spain and all that!! The four days here were spent experiencing some of Spain's most exquisite architecture from Gaudi, trips to the beach, sightseeing buses and magical fountains. 


Gaudi Cathedral 

Gaudi Gardens

Gaudi House



Magic Fountains

Sightseeing Tours





Benicassim 

After saying goodbye to Anna at the airport, we then travelled south to Benicassim where we were later joined by Katy, Alice and Rachel and Fiona after their horrendous flight out (none of us are ever flying with Ryan Air ever again!) We were staying in our own Bennivegas and this was a week spent sunbathing and sleeping in the day and festival going in the evening. Benicassim is the best festival I've been to, with the sunshine, car park pre drinks and don simon sangria and the fact the line-up was pretty good, I had the best time with some of the best people.

 

Barcelona

Once the festival was over, we all headed back to Barcelona for two more days of nights out and trips to the zoo and hard rock cafe for tea.

The Penguins were my favourite.


Best holiday ever.
Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment