Sunday 12 August 2012

new dresses and birthday nights

Now that I am working full time, even if it is only temporary, I thought it was acceptable to treat myself to a new dress for my friend Rachel's birthday last Friday. After taking my mum shopping for new holiday clothes last weekend we happened to be passing through Debenhams, mum was taking full advantage of my discount card, when something caught my eye. Yes I was also surprised that I found a dress in Debenhams, but stranger things do happen! Anyway there in the H by Henry Holland sale at a very respectable half price was a pretty little silk tie dye dress. It was perfect. Of course they didn't have my size but that wasn't going to stop me. So squeezing into a size 6 and wearing a lot of fake tan, the dress was so pale if I didn't tan I would actually be the same colour as the dress, I wore it out on Friday night. Starting at Las Iguanas, my favourite restaurant, we celebrated Rachel's birthday with Mexican food and cocktails. A perfect mix. 

Me, Alice, Jenny and Rachel

The dress from Debenhams worn with my trusty black wedges and black clutch from Primark.


Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment