Wednesday 29 August 2012

dream job

So one of our projects in the final term of uni was to produce a piece of work that we would use to attract the attention of our dream employer/ demonstrate our dream career. As I have every aspiration of being a fashion journalist when I graduate, it seemed fitting to produce a piece of print. As some of you may know, I write on an occasional basis for the online magazine TellusFashion. However TellusFashion only exists on the internet and for this project I needed to show how I could improve or bring something new to the company I was targeting. I therefore decided, using my own articles previously written for the magazine, to produce a few spreads on how I would imagine the magazine to look in print form. I tried to keep in line with the design of the website whilst still keeping the look modern and fresh. Here were my final results: 




I would love to hear your opinions on my work.

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment