Tuesday 28 August 2012

it's getting hot in here

So I don't normally talk about film on here, that's because I hardly ever watch any, but I thought I would tell you about the last film I went to see at the cinema. Of course, like all my other blog posts, it's a bit delayed and obviously the film was the most girliest one you can imagine. The film was so bad that it was brilliant, so I couldn't help but share my experience with you! I am of course talking about 'Magic Mike'.

So Magic Mike is a film about male strippers, to put it frankly. And when the strippers are Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer, me and the girls were front row; I mean what more could you ask for! To be honest I hadn't even seen the trailer for the film before I went, but the pure fact that Channing Tatum was in it sold it to me.

However, the film wasn't exactly what we expected. Since returning and watching the trailers, my friends and I expected a slightly more sexy version of the Full Monty - I emphasise on the slightly - however instead was a film underpinned with drugs, violence and crime; not quite what we were expecting. And to add to this confusion the film seemed to be unscripted too as the actors often looked awkward on screen as if they were improvising as they went along. 

However I don't think I will ever tire of watching Channing Tatum play the 'bad boy turned good' role, so on that note I still thoroughly enjoyed the film and would recommend it to all. There's lots of hot boys, what more do you want!


Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment