Monday 8 August 2011

Autumn/Winter 11

I have recently been looking through my old textile A-Level work and found all my old fashion illustrations; I had forgotten how much I loved to draw. This has therefore inspired me to get drawing again and I have illustrated some of A/W key trends. See what you think:
  
 
This season is all about the silhouette, whether it is oversized and masculine or nipped in with inspiration from the 1940s or 1960s. And of course as it's Autumn there is plenty of colour, from the gorgeous jewel tones, perfect for this time of year, to lots of print and pattern. And of course there is that fetish trend seen on catwalks like Louis Vuitton and Alexander McQueen. Think lots of black leather, sheer fabric and suspenders.

Enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome vick! 1940's is my fave <3
    you need to do more :)

    ReplyDelete