Monday 22 August 2011

London Town

On my travels this past few weeks I took a trip to London with my cousin. Instead of doing the usual Oxford Street, we took a trip to Brick Lane. I had never been before but it was such an interesting, inspiring and exciting place. Take a look at my findings:


Street Art 
The street art was everywhere in Brick Lane and I like how each piece is so different and so detailed. It's not graffiti but definitely works of art.

Vintage Shopping
I loved this vintage shop, it was so cute. They even had a little cafe and book shelevs full of books. Saw some gorgeous vintage pieces in here too.

Love this jumper. My lovely cousin modelling this old school American college sweater.

I loved the crazy jumbleness of Beyond Retro. There was so much stuff and I wish I'd had more time to rumage through it all.  

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment