Monday 22 August 2011

V FEST

This was my first ever proper festival and it was AMAZING. Proper loved it (even the camping bit)! Here are some of my highlights from the weekend:

ARCTIC MONKEYS!!
Finally got to see my favourite ever band and they lived up to all my expectations. I loved it! And I am loving Alex Turner's Elvis-esque quiff. He looked lovely!

Rihanna
She was stunning and put on such a good performance.

Eminem
Before V Fest I wasn't Eminem's biggest fan, but after seeing him live my opinion has definitely changed. He was so so good live, one of the best performances of the weekend.

Outfits: 
Day 1: Ibiza Rocks top, black denim shorts  from Zara worn with my mum's black Hunters and socks.
Of course topped off every day with the face paint!

Day 2: Stripy body-con Topshop dress, floral scarf, trusty pack-a-mac for the rain worn with socks and Hunters

Day 3: Black bandeau from Primark and Floral shorts from New Look with vintage scarf tied in my hair

Me and the girls waiting for Eminem to come on stage.

Along with other brilliant performances from Tinie Tempah, Hard-Fi, the 5 minuted I got to see of Dizzee Rascal and suprisingly the Wanted, it was such a good weekend. Bring on Leeds Fest on Friday!

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment