Monday 1 August 2011

McQueen

As you have probably guessed from many previous posts, I have a slight obsession with Alexander McQueen and the obssession continues into the Autumn/Winter campaign. Photographed by David Sims.


Love the use of the multi-colour boarder and the extra dynamic it gives to the image.

Love this Autumn/Winter 2011 campaign. From the garments to the imagery, McQueen is always so artisitc and this is highlighted once again with these images. I love the flashes of colour from the sunlight behind the model and how it makes the clothing that little bit more stunning. I also love the boarders that have been put in in post-production and how these frame the image whilst giving it an extra dimension. Love it.

Enjoy xx

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find this campaign anywhere, I was dying to see it! Obviously I was looking in all the wrong places so thank you!!!! McQueen is my favourite too, forever and always, and this is just what I expected! absolutely beautiful. the images are all so powerful. They are almost like statues. I especially like the first one. Oh I'm so glad Sarah Burton has stayed true to McQueen. xx

    thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There in the latest edition of Vogue! Yeh these images are stunning, Sarah Burton has definitely interpreted the McQueen style in the right way. xx

    ReplyDelete