Wednesday 3 August 2011

Sheffield Knows Best

So one of my many uni projects this summer was to go out and take some street style photographs. I went out in my hometown of sheffield and took some photos of the lovely stylish people of the city. Thankyou for everyone who helped, here are the results:

  
  
 
 
    
 
    
 
    
 
 
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
      
  
  

See if you can spot yourself! And if your wondering what happens next with the photos I'm going to make them into a lookbook to hand in for my uni project.

Thankyou xx

3 comments:

  1. heyyyyy is there any chance of somehow getting the bigger versions of the pictures of me and neil? number 3 and 4 on here, the tall lanky one with the blue shirt and the girl with the shark-tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh sure, if you gave me your email address I could send you a copy of the original photos if you want? :)

    ReplyDelete