Wednesday 10 August 2011

The Look Show A/W11

Once again Look Magazine is offering the fantastic opportunity to write for the Look Show during London Fashion Week this coming September.
Every blogger, from those as successful as Style Bubble or Fashion Toast, or even as brilliant as The Sartorialist, or like me, who maybe aren’t as yet as well known, but have a real love for blogging about fashion, want to be on that front row seat at London Fashion Week. It is every blogger’s dream; at least I know it is mine.
For years, the fashion industry is where I have wanted to work, my whole life revolves around it, and I constantly want to let people know about the latest trends I have discovered. Take this Autumn/Winter for example; it is all about the silhouette. Whether it is oversized like Lanvin, masculine like Stella McCartney, or nipped in with a hint of the 1940s as seen on Jean Paul Gaultier. Everybody will be thinking about shape. Or on the complete other hand, you might decide to take on the fetish trend, complete with black leather and suspenders, just like Louis Vuitton and Alexander McQueen did in February. And if you’re going to that all important Christmas party, as long as you wear a jewel tone dress you will be bang on trend.
This opportunity would be the perfect chance for me to grasp this intense desire I have for fashion and let me share my love with even more people than I currently do. After having just completed my first year at Nottingham Trent University, studying Fashion Communication and Promotion, this would bring me that one step closer to achieving my goal to become a professional fashion journalist; whether this be amongst the blogosphere or writing for a magazine like Look.
I hope this blog entry, as well as the rest of my blog, makes you realise how dedicated I am to this subject and how much passion I have for writing about and sharing my love of fashion, and that for me to report on the Look Show would be a dream come true.
Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment