Sunday 23 September 2012

boohoo.com

Every girl I know finds herself in this predicament on a regular occasion. You have a big night out coming up and you really want something new to wear but don't want to spend a lot of money. I know I always end up in this situation, so with the Fashion Vouchers competition, I have given myself the challenge to find the perfect outfit for a night out with just £50 to spend at boohoo.com


This outfit is all about the accessories. I chose a simple grey jersey dress, £12, which can be as easily dressed down as it can up. Dresses like this are great as you not only is it cheap but it's multi-useful; wear with tights and ankle boots under a military jacket - one of this autumns wardrobe necessities - in the day, then for evening team with these gorgeous lemon yellow heels, £30. The heels add colour and attitude to the outfit. For a final touch add a statement necklace, £8, and you've got yourself a perfect outfit for that night out.

All items from boohoo.com

Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment