Friday 28 September 2012

jessie j + elle

So November's cover of ELLE has already been released and gracing the cover this month is the gorgeous Jessie J.


Jessie J has grown up a lot since she first broke out onto the music scene with 'Do it Like a Dude'. She looks so graceful and sophisticated on the ELLE cover wearing a stunning Dolce and Gabbana brocade bodysuit photographed by the legendary Rankin. But despite what anybody has to say, I love Jessie J and she was one of the best acts of the weekend when I saw her at Benicassim festival in the summer. The accompanying editorial is set to be just as exciting with stunning gowns from Giles and A/W12 pieces from the likes of Jean Paul Gautier and Elie Saab. Now I just have to wait till Monday until I can buy the magazine!

Enjoy xx

1 comment:

  1. It's a great issue, Vicky! And I'm with you on the Jessie J love! Hope you're well babe x

    ReplyDelete