Wednesday 26 September 2012

primark a/w12

As my friends will account for, I love a good bargain from Primark. I mean why pay extortionate prices, when you can get the same thing for a fraction of the price elsewhere. If no one knows where I got it from then I'm not bothered what it says on the label; I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty good at finding a decent copy in Primark. I have plenty of friends who say that they can never find anything in there and I'll agree there are plenty of times when I've been in Primark and thought, 'this is hell, please get me out of here', but you just have to give it a chance. These are the same friends who always say 'I love your bag, where is it from' - Primark of course. I recently bought a pale pink studded clutch bag and a military style jacket with leather look sleeves, both items seen in Topshop and both bought at a third of the price from Primark.

This leads me onto Primarks A/W12 collection. With amazing, futuristic, Christopher Kane like prints, fabulous dip-dye fringing and lots and lots of studs, this seasons collection looks brilliant; and a complete bargain as well.



Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment