Thursday 27 September 2012

lana del rey + h&m

Driving to work the other morning I lost complete focus of the road ahead of me - sorry Mum! But don't worry I didn't crash - as I was totally distracted by the billboards I saw on the edge of the road. These posters we're of course for the new H&M collaboration featuring the stunning Lana Del Rey. I would never have considered her as one for celebrity endorsement, yet saying that she does have a Mulberry bag named after her, but she seems like the perfect face for H&M's A/W12 campaign. 


This is the full video of the H&M commercial where the sultry singer croons Bobby Vinton's 'Blue Velvet'. Everything about the commercial fits perfectly, from the song to the setting and LDR's wardrobe choices. I love the cheeky ending as well as it proves that the brand or Lana don't take themselves to seriously as well keeping in line with H&M's fun side.


She is a perfect choice for this seasons campaign. 
Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment