Sunday 16 September 2012

love story

Earlier this year, my sister and I bought my Dad the Chilled 1991-2009 Ministry of Sound CD for his birthday. Me and my Dad have often shared music, me introducing him to bands such as the XX and him introducing me to this song which I'm about to tell you about. I often forget how much I enjoy some of the music he listens to.

So over dinner tonight, Dad insisted on playing his new CD which to be honest I wasn't paying that much attention to until this song came on:

Kings of Tomorrow - Finally

This is the original version of a song that my Dad and I have loved for years. I will admit that both versions are brilliant however this remix has been one of mine and my Dad's favourites for a very long time:

Layo & Bushwacka - Love Story

I will now admit that the whole CD is now on my iPod in the hope that I will discover some more gems like this one!
Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment