Monday 5 September 2011

The Row

Again I am sorry for the lack of blogging recently.

After reading last weeks Sunday Telegraph Magazine, I can't believe I have never really come across Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's clothing line 'The Row'. I had heard of it, but didn't really know anything about it despite it being around since 2006. But thanks to the lovely article about them I have discovered what I've been missing.

The luxury label is made up of understated, classic pieces which fit beautifully, yet I still like the slight grunge-esque twist to many of the collections; it gives that sense of Mary-Kate and Ashley's personal touch. The twins put so much time and effort into picking the right fabrics and shapes, which feel good against the skin and create this beautiful fit. The pieces are timeless and won't look dated after one season. Take a look at some of their latest collection.


Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment